C U R R E N T
P A S T S O L O I S T S
P A S T G R O U P S
M I S C E L L A N E O U S
Guidelines for Contributions
- Don't steal. Staff WILL be doing Google searches to make sure you haven't stolen any romaji or translations.
- If you're submitting romaji, include the kanji as well.
- INCLUDE A SOURCE for everything you send. If you have transcribed kanji/romaji from booklet scans, please include an image of the lyric page as well. Acceptable website sources are Utamap/Utanet and Kashinavi, not 2ch. A written source is absolutely necessary. Your ear is NOT a reliable source.
- Don't be impatient. Chances are that your submission won't go up right away. If it's not up within a month, that means it was probably stolen and/or incorrect, thus it wasn't posted.
- Check the pending list. If a song you want to do is on this list or is a new release, then do not submit it or it will ignored.
- When submitting color-coding, just submit the plain text. Put the name of the member who sings at the start of the line.
- We have the right to amend your submission(everything ranging from typos to color-coding to romanization style to translation errors).
And last but not least: DO NOT send in anything that you yourself didn't do!
Click here for the Contribution Form